UL-TECH 1080P Wireless IP Camera CCTV Security System Baby Monitor Black
An Internet Protocol (IP) camera is a digital video camera employed for surveillance that can send and receive data via a computer network and the internet. The UL-Tech IP Camera is one that you should consider with its technologically advanced features.
These include HD 2.0 megapixel 1080 resolution, clear day and night vision, smooth pan and tilt monitoring, and P2P remote access support. Motion detection can be customised and with the free apps, you can also view the pictures on your phone or computer. Not least, the Camera also has data protection during power outages and up to 128G recording on a TF card for easy playback. Set up is simply plug and play with a Wi-Fi connection and your purchase comes with all the necessary accessories.
So fret no more about the security of your home or loved ones. With the UL-Tech IP Camera, everything is always in clear focus for you to monitor.
*Please use class 10 Micro SD Card in FAT32 format
- HD real 2.0 megapixel 1080P (1920*1080) resolution
- Easy to set connect Wi-Fi, real plug and play
- Support P2P remote access technology
- Standard H.264+ video compression algorithm
- Clear two way audio and talk back
- High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
- Clear day and night vision
- Smooth pan and tilt monitoring
- View on phone or computer by logging in free apps
- Customizable motion detection and pop up notification on app
- Data protection when power outage
- Support up to 128G TF card recording and play back easily
- Brand: UL-Tech
- IR distance: 10m
- Technology: Infared
- Video compression format: MPEG4, MJPEG, H.264
- Sensor: CMOS
- Supported operating systems: WIndows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
- Customised: Yes
- Supported mobile systems: Android / IOS
- High definition: 1080P (Full HD)
- Audio output: 1CH RCA
- Minimum illumination (lux): 0.4LUX/F2.0
- Style: Dome
- Number: FH1C
- Power consumption: 5W
- Power cable length: 96cm
- Network interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
- Type: IP camera
- Sensor brand: Sony
- Installation: Ceiling
- Connectivity: IP/ Network wired
- Power supply: 5v2
- ALens: 3.6mm
- IR-leds: Yes
- Storage card slot: Mircro TF card 32/ 64/ 128GB
- Display: HD/ SD/ LD
- Camera colour: Black
- 1 x 1080P Wireless IP Camera
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 1 x Wall Bracket
- 1 set x Mounting Screws
- 1 x User Manual
Software is non-refundable if opened.
All Products come standard with one year manufacturers' warranty unless otherwise stated.
The one year warranty period commences on the date that the product is successfully delivered to your delivery address.
In the event of a warranty claim, please initiate the warranty return procedure within the warranty period.
Hard drives sent for warranty are usually replaced. Please understand that backing up of data is the responsibility of the customer.
Please also note that incompatibility is not a fault. We cannot ensure what you purchased is compatible with what you have existing.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
What is NOT covered by warranty:
- Improper usage, storage, or handling of the item
- Using the item in a way that it was not designed for
- Damage caused by impact, shock, sand/dust/dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, corrosion, frost, flooding, earthquakes, lightning, or other adverse weather conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 60 days of receiving the item.
To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request should also include the following information:
- Your order number
- The name and email address used to place the order
Sometime we can't always get free shipping on everything but we do try our best.
So in this case you may have seen something you like but find the shipping is extra we do apologise for this. We know you will still love it none the less and with all our shipping it comes with 24/7 live tracking for peace of mind.
Every order is also shipped within 48 hours from our Victoria warehouse.
Thank you from the team at shoppingdone.com.au