Shower Niche - 350 x 350 x 92mm Prefabricated Wall Bathroom Renovation
Remodelling a shower or building a new one? Consider one of our prefabricated shower niches. Designed to display and store bath accessories, these shower niches are great not only for showers, but also for bathrooms and wet rooms as well.
Constructed with a core of high-density polystyrene and a waterproof, liquid-applied sealant, this niche gives you a waterproof, ready-made substrate. Easy to install and ready to tile within minutes of installation, these niches provide you with a versatile bathroom solution that we guarantee will never degrade, leak, or rot.
- Tile-ready surface: This shower wall niche comes ready to install—an ideal base on which you can install tile, decorative plaster, synthetic renders, and other applications.
- Waterproof: Extremely water-resistant, this shower wall niche is perfect for areas prone to moisture or even immersed surfaces—showers, of course, but also bath surrounds, wet rooms, balconies, patios, garden water features, and external walls.
- Lightweight: The wall niche is light, easy to carry and manoeuvre, making each installation an easy task.
- Suitable for exterior and interior use: With its waterproof surface and high degree of insulation, you can install the niche wherever you need a durable, waterproof niche—inside or out.
- High compressive strength: With a compressive strength rate of 300k/Pa (30 tonnes/m2), the bond between the reinforcing fibreglass mesh and the cement mortar will stand up under even the toughest conditions.
- Easy to cut: Just a fine saw or a sharp Stanley knife is all you need to cut the material in this wall/shower niche.
- Environmentally friendly: HCFC- and CFC-free.
- Plaster- and render-ready surface: With a rigid foam core with fibreglass mesh reinforcement on both sides topped with polymerised cementitious mortar, this wall niche is ready for render, tile adhesive, or plaster.
- Can install within minutes
- Install horizontally or vertically
- Accessories: One pack of screws and stainless steel washers for installing
- Size: 350 x 350 mm (internal: 326 mm x 326 mm)
- Internal depth: 80 mm, +/- 2 mm
- External depth: 92 mm, +/-2 mm)
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Colour: Black
- Coating: Waterproof
1 x Shower Niche - 350 x 350 x 92mm Prefabricated Wall Bathroom Renovation
COM Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.
Software is non-refundable if opened.
All Products come standard with one year manufacturers' warranty unless otherwise stated.
The one year warranty period commences on the date that the product is successfully delivered to your delivery address.
In the event of a warranty claim, please initiate the warranty return procedure within the warranty period.
Hard drives sent for warranty are usually replaced. Please understand that backing up of data is the responsibility of the customer.
Please also note that incompatibility is not a fault. We cannot ensure what you purchased is compatible with what you have existing.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
What is NOT covered by warranty:
- Improper usage, storage, or handling of the item
- Using the item in a way that it was not designed for
- Damage caused by impact, shock, sand/dust/dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, corrosion, frost, flooding, earthquakes, lightning, or other adverse weather conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 60 days of receiving the item.
To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email at email@example.com
Your request should also include the following information:
- Your order number
- The name and email address used to place the order
Sometime we can't always get free shipping on everything but we do try our best.
So in this case you may have seen something you like but find the shipping is extra we do apologise for this. We know you will still love it none the less and with all our shipping it comes with 24/7 live tracking for peace of mind.
Every order is also shipped within 48 hours from our Victoria warehouse.
Thank you from the team at shoppingdone.com.au