SANDISK SDSDXV6-064G-GNCIN SDXC Extreme CL10 V30 UHS-I/U3 150MB
The SanDisk Extreme SD UHS-I memory card delivers performance that lets you take control of your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 60MB/s* and UHS Speed Class 3 (u3)(2) recording, you're ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video). and, it delivers up to 150MB/s* transfer speeds so you can quickly move your photos where you want them. | *up to 150 MB/s read speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 60 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1Mb=1, 000, 000 bytes. | (1)full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. | (2)uhs speed Class 3 designates a performance option Designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. Uhs video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option Designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
- Shot speeds up to 60MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 150MB/s* | *Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1Mb=1, 000, 000 bytes. X = 150Kb/sec.
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video) and sequential burst mode photography | (1)full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (v30)(2) | (2)uhs video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option Designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions): temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and X-ray-proof | (3)card only
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150MB/s
- Write Speed: up to 60MB/s
- Video Speed: UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Form Factor: SDXC
1 x SANDISK SDSDXV6-064G-GNCIN SDXC Extreme CL10 V30 UHS-I/U3 150MB
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm
Weight: 0.06 ounces
Software is non-refundable if opened.
All Products come standard with one year manufacturers' warranty unless otherwise stated.
The one year warranty period commences on the date that the product is successfully delivered to your delivery address.
In the event of a warranty claim, please initiate the warranty return procedure within the warranty period.
Hard drives sent for warranty are usually replaced. Please understand that backing up of data is the responsibility of the customer.
Please also note that incompatibility is not a fault. We cannot ensure what you purchased is compatible with what you have existing.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
What is NOT covered by warranty:
- Improper usage, storage, or handling of the item
- Using the item in a way that it was not designed for
- Damage caused by impact, shock, sand/dust/dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, corrosion, frost, flooding, earthquakes, lightning, or other adverse weather conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 60 days of receiving the item.
To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request should also include the following information:
- Your order number
- The name and email address used to place the order
Sometime we can't always get free shipping on everything but we do try our best.
So in this case you may have seen something you like but find the shipping is extra we do apologise for this. We know you will still love it none the less and with all our shipping it comes with 24/7 live tracking for peace of mind.
Every order is also shipped within 48 hours from our Victoria warehouse.
Thank you from the team at shoppingdone.com.au