Sandisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I U3 Class 10 32GB upto 90MB/s (SDSDXVE-032G)
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card is up to 8X faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots (2). UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD (1), taking your videos to next-level resolution. Available in a storage capacity of 32GB (5) and with read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDHC supporting devices.
- Ideal for DSLR and interchangeable-lens cameras and high performance camcorders
- Up to 40MB/s write speeds for faster shot-to-shot performance and up to 90 MB/s read speeds for faster transfer
- High performance SD card with both video speed Class (V30) and UHS speed Class 3 (U3) ratings for capturing 4K UHD and full HD video
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and x-ray proof
- Capacity: 32 GB
- Read Speed: up to 90 MB/s*
- Write Speed: up to 40 MB/s
- Video Speed: U3
- Form Factor: microSDHC
1 x Sandisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I U3 Class 10 32GB upto 90MB/s
Product weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm
Software is non-refundable if opened.
All Products come standard with one year manufacturers' warranty unless otherwise stated.
The one year warranty period commences on the date that the product is successfully delivered to your delivery address.
In the event of a warranty claim, please initiate the warranty return procedure within the warranty period.
Hard drives sent for warranty are usually replaced. Please understand that backing up of data is the responsibility of the customer.
Please also note that incompatibility is not a fault. We cannot ensure what you purchased is compatible with what you have existing.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
What is NOT covered by warranty:
- Improper usage, storage, or handling of the item
- Using the item in a way that it was not designed for
- Damage caused by impact, shock, sand/dust/dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, corrosion, frost, flooding, earthquakes, lightning, or other adverse weather conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 60 days of receiving the item.
To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email at email@example.com
Your request should also include the following information:
- Your order number
- The name and email address used to place the order
Sometime we can't always get free shipping on everything but we do try our best.
So in this case you may have seen something you like but find the shipping is extra we do apologise for this. We know you will still love it none the less and with all our shipping it comes with 24/7 live tracking for peace of mind.
Every order is also shipped within 48 hours from our Victoria warehouse.
Thank you from the team at shoppingdone.com.au